Thinkers Forum USA
Submission & Discussion Rules
You are welcome to submit your articles, comments, and other material for posting on our website. We hope that you’ll take the opportunity to contribute to these interactive forums and share your articles, comments, and other material with our readers. In order to keep these interactive forums meaningful, enjoyable and interesting for all of our users, we ask that you follow the rules outlined below.
By submitting content, you are consenting to these rules:
- You Agree that you will promptly inform Thinkers Forum USA and thinkersforumusablog.org to remove any content that you have posted should you discover that it violates any rules. You will indemnify Thinkers Forum USA, thinkersforumusablog.org, and its Editors, directors, officers, managers and employees, from and against losses, expenses, damages, and costs, resulting from any claim brought by any party relating to content you have posted.You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you submit.
- You agree not to submit a content that:
a) is inflammatory, libelous ,defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit.
b) violates a person’s right to privacy, copyrights, trademarks, or intellectual property rights.
c) violates any local, state ,national or quasi governmental laws.
d) advocates illegal or violent acts.
e) denigrate others on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, or other classification.
f) is hateful , personal attacks , personal insults or intended to intimidate or harass.
g) misrepresents your identity or affiliation.
- If a submitted article, comments or any other material for posting is taken from another publication, the user should identify the publication, author and URL address. The user should submit his /her comments on the article along with related excerpts from article.
- You further understand that we have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor submissions and we may edit or remove content that we, the editors, think to be violating the rules and inappropriate for any reason whatsoever without consent. We further reserve our sole right to remove a user’s privilege to post content on our site. The editors are the sole and final arbiter of such matters.
- The submitter of content should be at least 18 year old. Younger than 18 year old should get parents’ consent before submitting the content.
- You certify that you have appropriate consent of others who have contributed to or are featured in any content that you submit.
- You hereby grant to Thinkers Forum USA and thinkersforumusablog.org a royalty-free, irrevocable exclusive license to use the submitted material for any purpose, in their sole discretion, both commercial and non-commercial purpose.
- All comments should be posted on website. Any comment received via email and not posted on website, shall be sent back to the sender for posting on website and shall not be forwarded to the participants.
- “ The Editor of the month can reject a comment for posting if in his/her judgment the comment is not related to the original topic and/or is not contributing to cordial, respectable and intellectual discussion.“( Adopted on 10/13/14)
- The Editor of the month can stop discussion on any topic if in his/her judgement the discussion is no longer intellectually productive.( Adopted 10/13/14)