Thinkers’ Forum USA is a not-for-profit educational, non-political and non-religious organization. The organization was created with the following objectives:
- Provide a forum to exchange information, ideas and opinions on topics of general interest and knowledge such as philosophy, literature, poetry, theology, cosmology, other topics of science and liberal arts to encourage critical and analytical thinking.
- Provide a platform to keep up-to-date on current issues through exchange of articles/videos, written or articulated, by experts in their respective fields.
- Provide vehicle for participants of all ages and points of view, to analyze and express their opinion on local community, national and international issues as well as policy matters on the organization’s web site.
- Provide a mechanism that encourages participants to be better informed and involved in community, national, and international affairs for the benefit of society.
- Provide an op-ed space to write opinions and commentary on issues of community, national and international interests as well as topics of general interest.
- Provide a venue for outreach through dialog by guest speakers on issues of interfaith, community, national and international interests as well as topics of general interest.
The organization is financially supported by the donations of the participating members. Thinkers’ Forum USA is managed and run by volunteers. The Board of Directors and the Office holders of the organization work on voluntary basis without any monetary compensation. Participation in the activities of the Thinker’s’ Forum USA is free.
Board of Directors of Thinkers’ Forum USA
Chairperson, Noor Salik
Vice-Chairperson, Dr. Nasik Elahi
Members of BOD
Dr. Shoeb Amin
Syed Imtiaz Bokhari
Syed Sohail Rizvi
Syed Ajazuddin Shah
Dr. Fayyaz A. Sheikh
Office Holders of Thinkers’ Forum USA
President, Dr. Fayyaz A. Sheikh
General Secretary, Dr. Shoeb Amin
Treasure, Syed Ajazuddin Shah